- Saturdays with Artists in the Tradition and Tourism Centre ul. Nędzy-Kubińca 136. Meetings with regional artists from our commune. Organized by Kościelisko Commune.
- Wykopki in Dzianisz – held on the open-air stage in Dzianisz Borki. Competitions connected with autumn harvest activities. The competitions for potato dishes, folk ensembles' performances. Organized by Kościelisko Commune, the Regional Culture Centre, Podhale Association, Dzianisz branch.
- Polaniarski Osod held at the Biathlon Stadium in Koscielisko Kiry. The end of shepherding summer, the reminder of shepherding customs, music and shepherding instruments plus the Intercommunal Competition for Sheep Milk Dishes; tasting dishes made of zyntyca, oscypek, bundz and bryndza. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre in Kościelisko, Podhale Association, Kościelisko branch. Co-organized by Tatra Agency of Promotion and Culture Development.
- Perły Małopolski Race – Kościelisko, Tatra National Park. Organized by Kościelisko Commune and Perły Małopolski.
- The Stanisław Nędza Kubiniec Intercommunal Recitation Competition for elementary and junior high school students form Podhale, Spis and Orava. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre in Kościelisko.
- Autumn in the Tatras – the artistic competition for school students from Kościelisko Commune. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre in Kościelisko.
- 11 November – Polish National Independence Day. Organized by the Head of Tatra District, Kościelisko Commune, the Regional Culture Centre, OSP Kościelisko, Podhale Association, Kościelisko branch.
- Majowe Granie, in the Folk House in Kościelisko, is an annual concert dedicated to Marek Łabunowicz – Maja and Bartek Olszański, the Tatra rescuers, both of whom died during the rescue expedition in 2001. Majowe Granie in the Folk House in Kościelisko. The concert dedicated to Marek Łabunowicz ‘Maja’, a musician, a scout and TOPR rescuer who died with another rescuer Bartek Olszański during a rescue operation in the Tatras. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre, OSP Kościelisko, Podhale Association, Kościelisko branch.
- Home made alcohol beverages competition called ‘Smaki Babiego Lata’ in the Folk House in Koscielisko. Organized by the Rural Women's Circle in Kościelisko.
- The artistic competition ‘Autumn in the Tatras’. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre.