- Children’s Day in Kościelisko Commune, plenty of attractions and competitions for children, performances of local ensembles, tasting regional meals on the open-air stage in Kościelisko. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre in Kościelisko. Partnered by OSP Kościelisko (Voluntary Fire Brigade).
- June/July – the competition for the best home made cake called ‘Góralskie Słodkości’ in the Folk House in Kościelisko. Organized by the Rural Women's Circle in Kościelisko.
- Nordic Walking. Organized by the Commune of Kościelisko, Tourism Development Association in Kościelisko Commune.
- Witowiańsko Watra – the church service in the shrine in Płazówka, the festive horse parade to the firehouse, local ensembles' performances, competitions, a dancing party. Organized by Podhale Association, Witów branch, OSP Witów, the Regional Culture Centre. Co-organized by Tatra Agency of Promotion and Culture Development.
- July – August: Summer in Koscielisko. The series of culture and sports events plus artistic workshops for everyone. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre. Co-organized by OSP Kościelisko.
- July-August: Summer with the Regional Culture Centre – the series of holiday thematic workshops in Kościelisko Commune. Organized by the Regional Culture Centre in Kościelisko.
- Street Market in Kościelisko Commune. Organized by Tatra Economic and Tourism Centre.
- International Exhibition of Purebred Dogs. Organized by the Polish Kennel Club, Zakopane branch.
- Święto Lasu/Forest Festival – Watra Tatrzańska. The festive fire starting in Siwa Clearing in the Chochołowska Valley, forest and wood processing competitions. Organized by The Association of 8 Entitled Villages in Witów, Tatra Agency of Promotion and Culture Development. Co-organized by Kościelisko Commune and Nowy Targ Forest District.
- The competition for a herb bouquet in Kościelisko Parish. Organized by the Rural Women's Circle in Kościelisko.