ul. Mocarni 17 34-511, Kościelisko
- The restaurant is located in a beautiful villa built in the traditional wooden style, typical of Podhale, in a charming spot of Kościelisko.
- The cuisine of Miodula is based on family recipes. It is made with tested ingredients and will satisfy those with sophisticated tastes. All the meals are cooked with special care to details so that you can appreciate their unique taste.
- The restaurant is open in high season i.e., from 1 July to 15 September, from 24 December to the end of February and during mini breaks (from 2 p.m. - 9 p.m.).
- The restaurant is open in low season at weekends on request.
- There is a possibility to organize an evening meal with live highland music.
- We serve delicious breakfast from 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Book a table in high season as the place is popular with visitors.
Booking a table possible