Marymont Holiday House is a beautifully located building at the foot of the Tatras, near the exit of the Kościeliska Valley. The holiday house can host 70 guests in rooms and suites of high standard. The rooms are located on three floors and are suitable for guests, larger groups and families with children.
Discover the splendid cuisine of Marymont Holiday House. We prepare mainly traditional and regional dishes with tastes from all over the world.
You will find delicious meals enriched with regional products. We pay special attention to the quality and freshness of products. In high season we offer a salad bar. All our guests are invited to taste our home-made lard and country bread. Our speciality also includes home-made cakes, which can be a conclusion of the meal. There is also a children's menu.
- sturgeon in caper sauce,
- lamb with julienned vegetables
- pierogi with broccoli,
- traditional apple pie with cranberries
- The holiday house is open all year round, the front in desk is open 24/7.
The restaurant opening hours:
- breakfast is served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- high season: 1 January – 28/29 February, 1 May – 3 May, 20 June – 30 September, 23 December – 31 December, Easter and Corpus Christi: from 12 to 8.30 p.m.
- low season from 12 to 7 p.m., in low season the restaurant may be closed.