The trip to Austria - Vienna
Vienna attracts with the great richness of centuries-old history, culture and tradition. During the trip we will see, among others, the Gothic Saint Stephen's Cathedral, the City Hall, the Vienna State Opera, the Parliament, the University, the Hofburg Palace, as well as the former residence of the Habsburgs – the Schönbrunn Palace.
The trip to Vienna runs every Thursday.
- 00.01 Leaving Zakopane
- 07.00 Scheduled arrival at Vienna - meeting with guidesightseeing by bus to the main alley Ring, next walking from Hundertwassera’s House to Belveder walk across Karol’s Square towards Centre
- 10.45 Free time in the centre
- 12.15 Transfer to the Schönbrunn – sightseeing palace of garden
- 16.00 Scheduled free time at the Prater funfair or entry to the top of the Danuabe Tower (hight 170m)- city’s panorama – free time for coffee and cake
- 17.30 Departure to Zakopane
- 24.00 Planned return to Zakopane
Vienna Ring Road – Hundertwasser House
The Ring Road is one of the most representative Vienna boulevards that encircles the Old City. While walking along the Ring Road you may admire beautiful architecture of the City Hall, the Parliament, and the University.
The next part of our trip will involve visiting the Hundertwasser House which belongs to one of the most famous architectural works of art by Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Historical Monuments in the City Centre and Schönbrunn Palace
While walking with a tourist guide you will not only learn about the history of Vienna, but also see form the outside some of the most beautiful monuments of the City, among others, the Saint Stephen's Cathedral, the Vienna State Opera, the University, the Parliament, as well as the imperial palace of the Austrian rulers – the Hofburg.
Having gone by underground we will see the Empress Sisi’s former summer residence. This Baroque complex contains such attractions as an enchanting park landscape, the Palm House, the Gloriette and a zoo.
Danube Tower or Prater Theme Park
During the trip it will be possible, for those who are willing, to go up the 170-meter-long Danube Tower from which you can admire a magnificent view on Vienna while drinking a cup of coffee in the rotating café. Viennese cafés attracts lots of coffee lovers with tempting aroma. Apart from coffee, you can taste there delicious pastry.
- 239 zł (adults)
- 219 zł (students, school children)
- 199 zł (children 4-10 years old)
- * 10% discount on the price of tours for disabled (with disabled person card).
The price includes:
- coach transport
- tour leader
- tour guide in Vienna - 5 hours
- TourGuide system
- accident and medical expense insurance
- sandwich and water 0.5l.
The price doesn't include:
- ticket to subway: adults: 6,7€/ children to 15 years FREE (during the summer holiday)
- Danube Tower: adults: 7,4€/ student, pensioners: 5,9€/ children 6-14 years: 5,2€/ children up 6 years: FREE
- Hofburg: adults: 12,5€/ children 6-18 years, students: 7,5€/ children up 6 years: FREE
- Schonbrunn: adults, students: 12,90€/ school children 6-18 years: 9,50€/ children up 6 years: FREE
NOTE: You are reminded to take your ID card or passport with you.